Monday, July 2, 2012

A Progress Report


     Yea! Emily's wedding quilt top is put together, minus a couple of borders. I want one of the borders to be purple to bring out the purple in the blocks, which I love. As usual I've had the material for a long time and won't be able to find the exact one, but I'll find something close. Something purple with white batik-ish leaves. I think a one inch purple border then one or two wider borders of fall fabrics. There's so many different fabrics in this that it won't matter if I can't find anything that exactly matches.



     Now it can join the other 4 quilt tops on the back of the door of my sewing room. My sister, Kathi, calls it a studio. Her studio is really nice. She knows what a studio is. Okay, it's a studio. 

Here are it's new friends. It won't be lonely. New friends will come, too.


2 comments: